Saturday, April 12, 2014

Things I don't want to do today vs. things I want to do today

Pulling into procrastination station.

THINGS I DON'T WANT TO DO TODAY
1. Study
2. Study some more
3. Go to work...mm it's only a 4 hour shift but still!
4. Feel soft and useless...yuck.
5. Write crappy prose/poetry
6. Cook
7. Drive...wish supermarkets had delivery for purchases under $20
8. Look at my bank account
9. Continuously check Facebook. YES I am addicted like the rest of you...don't even try to hide it.
10. Procrastinate

THINGS I WANT TO DO TODAY
1. Find my motivation!! Then I will want to study
2. Eat lots of snickers and lindt chocolate and guylian belgian chocolates...o yea. Unfortunately my bank account does not allow for this kind of thing.
   2b...but I do I have an overdraft...
3. Somehow gain money by not doing anything.
4. Get a small tattoo...I think a little simple kiwi with 'Made in NZ' underneath, just below my armpit. Again my bank account SAYS NO. Bugger you.
5. Write AWESOME poetry and prose.
6. Sit in the rain...I want it to rain
7. Suddenly develop a cold. This means no work which means no money which means no chocolate which means no life! Such sad problems I have
8. Go home and see my cat and giant puppy dog. Meow woof through the interwebs!
9. Eat McDonalds for dinner. But I have vegetables that need eating...eh.
10. CLAIM SOME COURSE RELATED COSTS!!! best idea ever.
11. Read read and read some more.
12. Watch a bunch of movies in a theater.

So these lists aren't really balanced, but hey, I officially managed to waste 15 minutes of time. Sure I'll never get that back, but do I care? No, no I do not.

That's all folks

No comments:

Post a Comment