Thursday, February 6, 2014

On models

Hey ya,

Don't worry I'm not gonna go on about insecurities again, lol. Just some thoughts I had after I bought a new bikini (it's awesome, btw... o'neill brand, rrp $110 down to $65!) Click here if you wanna see

Anyways, so I'd planned to jump in the surf across the road to get my much needed dose of salt water. I thought 'well, why not try out the new bikini?' and so I did. Stood up to the surf really well considering it was relatively rough, 1-1.3m waves which is decent for the local beach. Choppy too as you'd expect. I usually have a few problems finding a bikini that won't fall apart once you get into a bit of surf, so I was right pleased.

All this stuff got me thinking: Why do bikini models lounge around in the sand, etc to show scraps of fabric off? As below (don't get distracted now):


(yay for Miranda Kerr and having smallish boobs yet still being hot :p)

Seems like a complete misrepresentation, kinda like how you go to McDonalds and you see all the pretty shiny burgers on the menu but when you get your burger you're like 'wtf is this shit'

I think that they should be put in surf like this:
So we can see what happens. Ok maybe this is a little extreme but you catch my drift, right? (teeny bit of punness in there)

If that was the case, I'd be a freakin awesome bikini model. This concept/idea/opinion, however you see it would work the same for runway models too, in stilettos and stuff. I'd like to see them try working a full day and still look hot.

Thoughts, ideas, opinions? I'm craving some stimulation of the cranium

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment